Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Quotes & Quotations

• Women aren't that bad, but wives...!

• Your lucky number is 6478389077163. Watch for it everywhere.

• If I wanted to hear from an ass, I would fart.

• I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.

• You know, if I were you, I'd have sex with me.

• Sex is like art. Most of it is pretty bad, and the good stuff is out of your price range.
-Scott E. Roeben


• Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin- it's the triumphant twang of a bedspring.
-S. J. Perelman

• An erection at will is the moral equivalent of a valid credit card.

• It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.
~Jerry seinfeld

• Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess there's no better place to dance than a slick surface next to a glass door.
~Jerry seinfeld

• See, the thing of it is, there's a lot of ugly people out there walking around but they don't know they're ugly because nobody actually tells them
~Jerry seinfeld

• The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him.
- Robert Benchley

• The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.
- Ambrose Bierce

• Quotations in my work are like wayside robbers who leap out armed and relieve the stroller of his conviction.
-Walter Benjamin

• When one begins to live by habit and by quotation, one has begun to stop living.
- James Baldwin

• One must be a wise reader to quote wisely and well.
- Amos Bronson Alcott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lifes a garden, Dig it.