Monday, October 30, 2006

Taglines

Life without danger is a waste of oxygen.


I fought the lawn, and the lawn won!


Life in a vacuum sucks


You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed


Two wrongs are only the beginning.


You're only young once; you can be immature f'ever.


"Suicide Hotline...please hold."


All work and no play, will make you a manager.


As I said before, I never repeat myself.


A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing..


Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.


Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.


Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.


Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.


I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.


Just what part of "NO" didn't you understand...?


hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?


Sign on baby's bib: SPIT HAPPENS.


ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.


Conserve energy... fart in a jar


Girl laid in tomb may soon become mummy..


I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow
isn't looking good either.


There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.


There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it!! sooo funny... i use them all the time for my msn names , all my friends are ROTFL! hehe!!

Maarburg said...

There are 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Random Pete said...

an idea is never a bad one until you try it and fail

kamikageyami said...

Everyone is entitled to my opinion..

Anonymous said...

There are 8 types of personalities in this world.
1)Those who I like
2)The rest.

Anonymous said...

I hope you brought your wallet, because the rent in hell gets paid in advance!
-Sarge

I have half a mind to kill you-and the other half agrees.
-Leonard Church